Our educational goal is to train students in the basic technologies of electrical and electronics engineering and their application and to nurture engineers/researchers so that they will maintain the high standards of engineering ethics required to be able to contribute to the advent of an advanced information society where creativity abounds. Our educational objective is to nurture the following human resources by further improving the educational program inherited from the Electrical and Electronics Program, Department of Advanced Engineering, Faculty of Engineering. Those individuals who will:
- make full use of advanced professional skills from a wide range of perspectives to be able to respond flexibly and rapidly to diverse and dynamically changing social demands;
- have the creative ability to proactively develop new technologies in electrical and electronics engineering to solve problems; and
- be highly motivated to play a leading role in an advanced information society and have a sense of mission to contribute to the betterment of local and international communities.
To achieve the above-mentioned objective, we are conducting education and research in the following three fields.
- Electronic Device Engineering
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Communication System Engineering
Electronic property engineering, semiconductor engineering, electronic materials engineering, electronic device engineering, optical device engineering, quantum device engineering
System control engineering, digital control engineering, electrical equipment engineering, power electronics, power systems engineering, power generation engineering
Microwave engineering, laser engineering, optical communication system, radio power transmission engineering, space electronics engineering, LSI engineering, electronic circuit engineering, electronic measurement engineering, antenna engineering, high frequency mounting engineering, communication network, soft computing, parallel processing system
Students will learn specified topics systematically through a multiple of subjects so that they will grow into human resources who will be able to respond to social seeds (new technology owned by companies) from the perspective of their chosen field. Master’s Course students will choose one or more fields offered by the Program and take the subjects designated by the respective field to learn the advanced educational content required by the field.
For more information on the curriculum, please refer to the Guidebook to Curriculum and Registration.
List of faculty members
The following specialists provide research and education support to students and help find solutions to student academic issues.